Tuesday, September 25, 2012

We are in the library - let's use it


Ans.1:  Because, the topic attracted me so much. I like basketball and also this book is also talked about mystery. I interest in this book.

Ans. 2: This book only has one author named John Feinstein.

Ans. 3: The book’s title is Last Shot.

Ans. 4: This is a borzoi book published by Alfred A. Knopf.

Ans. 5: Printed in Random House, New York, in 2005 first edition.

 

Teacher asked me to select a book and bring it to the class that the first topic come through my mind is mystery, and then I considered my favorite sport which is basketball. I went to the reference desk. According to my two conditions, the book named Last shot which written by John Feinstein have been found in Library. I just read it for fewer minutes I picked one paragraph that reflect real life. “The only team that had made it to New Orleans that bothered Stevie was Duke. The dreaded Blue Devils, who always seemed to be in the Final Four. Or close to it. Every time he turned to ESPN, it seemed as if Dick Vitale or someone else was yelling about how great Duke was and how Mike Krzyzewski was the most wonderful coach and the best person who had ever lived.” I really enjoy to read this book.

Work cited:

(1)  John Feinstein, “Last Shot”, published by Alfred A. Knopf. In Random House, New York, 2005, page 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment